Rose Floral And Gifts
Order flowers and gifts from Rose Floral And Gifts located in Mullens WV for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or a funeral service. The address of the flower shop is 206 Howard Ave, Mullens West Virginia 25882 Zip. The phone number is (304) 294-6787. We are committed to offer the most accurate information about Rose Floral And Gifts in Mullens WV. Please contact us if this listing needs to be updated. Rose Floral And Gifts delivers fresh flowers – order today.
Rose Floral And Gifts
Express you love, friendship, thanks, support - or all of the above - with beautiful flowers & gifts!
Find Rose Floral And Gifts directions to 206 Howard Ave in Mullens, WV (Zip 25882 ) on the Map. It's latitude and longitude coordinates are 37.583311, -81.381242 respectively.
Florists in Mullens WV and Nearby Cities
715 Appalachian HwyPineville, WV 24874(8.57 Miles from Rose Floral And Gifts)
119 Howard StWelch, WV 24801(14.55 Miles from Rose Floral And Gifts)
1574 Robert C. Byrd DrCrab Orchard, WV 25827 (14.70 Miles from Rose Floral And Gifts)
838 Cook PkwyOceana, WV 24870(15.84 Miles from Rose Floral And Gifts)
3013 Robert C Byrd Dr Ste ABeckley, WV 25801(17.68 Miles from Rose Floral And Gifts)
Flowers and Gifts News
Apr 28, 2016
Check out the wildflowers this weekend
Call 304-466-1800 ext. 344.
• Twin Falls Spring Nature Explosion — 12 to 3 p.m., lobby of Twin Falls Lodge at Twin Falls Resort State Park in Mullens. Enjoy an afternoon of Earth Day crafts, nature games, and activities for the entire family.
• Wildflower ID 101: Basic Field Guide Skills — 5 to 7 p.m., Stone Cliff Trail near Thurmond. Learn and practice the basics of wildflower identification. Bring your favorite wildflower field guide for a close-up look at spring blossoms on this leisurely 2-mile forest walk along the New River. Some field guides will be available.
• Youth Arts in the Parks Performance Celebration — 6 to 7:30 p.m., auditorium at Tamarack in Beckley. See how nature has inspired performance arts in this celebration of ecology through art. Featured southern West Virginia youth artists include Dance It! Dance Studio, Nicholas County High School Choir, School of Harmony and Summers Middle School Kids in Dramatic Studies.
Saturday, April 23
• Early Birding at Grandview — 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., Grandview – Shelter #4 at New River Gorge National River in Grandview. Bring your binoculars and get an early start with the avian neighbors. Binoculars will be available.
• Hike Into Spring! — 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Grandview – Shelter #4 at New River Gorge National River in Grandview. Join naturalists on a leisurely 2.5-mile hike from Grandview down to the New River, finding wildflowers and other natural wonders along the way. Be prepared for some steep terrain as we travel down an old dirt road. A free return shuttle will be provided. Reservations requested; call 304-466-0417.
• Explore Nature's Bouquet Hike — 3:30 to 5 p.m., lobby of Twin Falls Lodge at Twin Falls Resort State Park in Mullens. Explore a variety of habitats on this 3/4-mile hike on the Buck Run Trail. Be prepared for some steep terrain.
• Old Growth Ecology Hike — 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Patterson House at Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park in Summersville. Explore the old growth forest ecology of Pierson Hollow in the Gauley River Gorge, a rare thing to find these days. Be prepared for a leisurely 1-mile hike with some moderate terrain.
Sunday, April 24
• Spring Birding at Babcock — 8 to 9:30 a.m., Glade Creek Grist Mill at Babcock State Park in Clifftop. Stroll the diverse habitats of Babcock in search of region beauties — birds. Binoculars will be available.
• Falls & Flowers: the Nature of Brush Creek + Bluestone Bonus — 1 to 4:30 p.m., nature center at Pipestem Resort State Park in Pipestem. Enjoy beautiful waterfalls and blooms along Brush Creek on this moderate 3-mile round trip walk. Meet at Pipestem's Nature Center to car caravan to the trailhead. Add an extra mile on a hike to the mouth of Brush Creek to the Bluestone River, a nice hike addition for the New River Gorge 100-Mile Challenge.
• Basic Wildflower Photography — 2:30 to 4:30 p.m., Canyon Rim Visitor Center in Lansing. Come and go as you please for this informal mini-photography workshop. Learn hot tips of close-up nature photography as you try your hand at this art form. Starter cameras will be available, plus you'll get to print out a photo.
• National Park Nature Adventure Tales Around the Campfire — 7:30 to 9 p.m., Burnwood Day Use Area in Lansing (directly across highway 19 from the Canyon Rim Visitor Center and just north of the New River Gorge Bridge). Join rangers for tales of adventure in nature and national parks. Bring some of your favorite 5-minute park stories... (The Fayette Tribune)
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including Rose Floral And Gifts florist on this page.