Order flowers and gifts from Apples-N-Spice Florist located in Ballinger TX for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or a funeral service. The address of the flower shop is 109 N. 8Th St, Ballinger Texas 76821 Zip. The phone number is (325) 365-3581. We are committed to offer the most accurate information about Apples-N-Spice Florist in Ballinger TX. Please contact us if this listing needs to be updated. Apples-N-Spice Florist delivers fresh flowers – order today.
Express you love, friendship, thanks, support - or all of the above - with beautiful flowers & gifts!
Find Apples-N-Spice Florist directions to 109 N. 8Th St in Ballinger, TX (Zip 76821 ) on the Map. It's latitude and longitude coordinates are 31.737742, -99.948418 respectively.
Florists in Ballinger TX and Nearby Cities
716 Hutchings AveBallinger, TX 76821 (0.20 Miles from Apples-N-Spice Florist)
Flowers and Gifts News
Feb 3, 2016
Anzac Day 2014 around regional Australia
Carroll, The Newcastle Herald.
NEWCASTLE: The Anzac Day March in Hunter Street. Photo: Jonathan Carroll, The Newcastle Herald.
WIMMERA: Abbey Ballinger at the cross of her great uncle Albert Taylor at Horsham Anzac Day service. Photo: Paul Carracher, The Wimmera Mail Times.
BALLARAT: People pause during the Anzac Day service at the Arch of Victory. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Elaeanor, Leo and Alasdair Price (great grandchildren of Eleanor Lucas). Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Tom Roberts (RAAFA) at the Anzac Day Service at the Arch of Victoria. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Anzac Day service at the Arch of Victory. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
MAITLAND: Maitland's morning Anzac service shifted to Maitland Park Bowling Club due to heavy rain. Photo: Simone De Peak, The Newcastle Herald.
img class="responsive gallery-image" src="http://nnstatic-a.akamaihd.net/s/1454475150/images/1x1-placeholder.gif" data-f... (Bunbury Mail)Dec 30, 2015
Realty transfers and foreclosures
Shannon Valley Farms subdivision, $284,000.
* Courtland Group LLC to Allen Zaudtke and Kimberly Zaudtke, in Mews subdivision, $279,000.
* Kenneth Ballinger to Brett Scott and Susan Scott, in Conners Creek subdivision, Phase 3, $276,650.
* Glen Carter and Jo Carter to Stephen Richardson, in Village at Glen Abbey subdivision, $275,000.
* Robert Strickland Jr. and Beth Strickland to Nilesh Patel and Jalpa Patel, in Morningside Farms subdivision, $275,000.
* R. Koontz and Larry Koontz Construction to Zachary Swanson, in Vista Hills subdivision, $270,717.
* Ball Homes LLC to Douglas Brown and Courtney Brown, in Greenbrook subdivision, $270,234.
* Douglas Miller and Deborah Miller to Andrew Schad and Lori Schad, in Crestwood Hills subdivision, $260,000.
* Richard Ferguson and Sybille Ferguson to Seth Rayman and Jennifer Rayman, in Bent Wood subdivision, $256,000.
* Franconia Real Estate Services Inc. to Scott Gilbert and Heather Gilbert, in Castlewood subdivision, $255,000.
* James Smith and Kristina Chuck-Smith to Ledell Maynor and Jemessia Maynor, in Seven Springs subdivision, $254,000.
* Charles Browning, trustee, Terry Browning, trustee, Terry Browning trust and Charles Browning trust to Joyce Fairbrother, trustee, and Joyce Fairbrother trust, in Joshuas Landing Condos, $252,000.
* Biles Construction LLC to Benjamin Butler and Leslie Butler, in Village at Saddlebrook subdivision, $250,000.
* James Worden and Linda Worden to Vickie Henderson, in Lakemoor Hills subdivision, $240,000.
* Robert Whitehead and Wesley Whitehead to Kim Basham and Michael Basham, in Ridgecreek subdivision, $239,90... (Knoxville News Sentinel)
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including Apples-N-Spice Florist florist on this page.