Florists in Ballinger, TX
Find local Ballinger, Texas florists below that deliver beautiful flowers to residences, business, funeral homes and hospitals in Ballinger and surrounding areas. Choose from roses, lilies, tulips, orchids, carnations and more from the variety of flower arrangements in a vase, container or basket. Place your flower delivery order online of call.
Ballinger Flower Shops
109 N. 8Th St
Ballinger, TX 76821
716 Hutchings Ave
Ballinger, TX 76821
Ballinger TX News
Feb 3, 2016
Anzac Day 2014 around regional Australia
Carroll, The Newcastle Herald.
NEWCASTLE: The Anzac Day March in Hunter Street. Photo: Jonathan Carroll, The Newcastle Herald.
WIMMERA: Abbey Ballinger at the cross of her great uncle Albert Taylor at Horsham Anzac Day service. Photo: Paul Carracher, The Wimmera Mail Times.
BALLARAT: People pause during the Anzac Day service at the Arch of Victory. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Elaeanor, Leo and Alasdair Price (great grandchildren of Eleanor Lucas). Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Tom Roberts (RAAFA) at the Anzac Day Service at the Arch of Victoria. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
BALLARAT: Anzac Day service at the Arch of Victory. Photo: Jeremy Bannister, The Courier.
MAITLAND: Maitland's morning Anzac service shifted to Maitland Park Bowling Club due to heavy rain. Photo: Simone De Peak, The Newcastle Herald.
img class="responsive gallery-image" src="http://nnstatic-a.akamaihd.net/s/1454475150/images/1x1-placeholder.gif" data-f... (Bunbury Mail)Dec 30, 2015
Realty transfers and foreclosures
Shannon Valley Farms subdivision, $284,000.
* Courtland Group LLC to Allen Zaudtke and Kimberly Zaudtke, in Mews subdivision, $279,000.
* Kenneth Ballinger to Brett Scott and Susan Scott, in Conners Creek subdivision, Phase 3, $276,650.
* Glen Carter and Jo Carter to Stephen Richardson, in Village at Glen Abbey subdivision, $275,000.
* Robert Strickland Jr. and Beth Strickland to Nilesh Patel and Jalpa Patel, in Morningside Farms subdivision, $275,000.
* R. Koontz and Larry Koontz Construction to Zachary Swanson, in Vista Hills subdivision, $270,717.
* Ball Homes LLC to Douglas Brown and Courtney Brown, in Greenbrook subdivision, $270,234.
* Douglas Miller and Deborah Miller to Andrew Schad and Lori Schad, in Crestwood Hills subdivision, $260,000.
* Richard Ferguson and Sybille Ferguson to Seth Rayman and Jennifer Rayman, in Bent Wood subdivision, $256,000.
* Franconia Real Estate Services Inc. to Scott Gilbert and Heather Gilbert, in Castlewood subdivision, $255,000.
* James Smith and Kristina Chuck-Smith to Ledell Maynor and Jemessia Maynor, in Seven Springs subdivision, $254,000.
* Charles Browning, trustee, Terry Browning, trustee, Terry Browning trust and Charles Browning trust to Joyce Fairbrother, trustee, and Joyce Fairbrother trust, in Joshuas Landing Condos, $252,000.
* Biles Construction LLC to Benjamin Butler and Leslie Butler, in Village at Saddlebrook subdivision, $250,000.
* James Worden and Linda Worden to Vickie Henderson, in Lakemoor Hills subdivision, $240,000.
* Robert Whitehead and Wesley Whitehead to Kim Basham and Michael Basham, in Ridgecreek subdivision, $239,90... (Knoxville News Sentinel)