Florists in Coshocton, OH
Find local Coshocton, Ohio florists below that deliver beautiful flowers to residences, business, funeral homes and hospitals in Coshocton and surrounding areas. Choose from roses, lilies, tulips, orchids, carnations and more from the variety of flower arrangements in a vase, container or basket. Place your flower delivery order online of call.
Coshocton Flower Shops
248 Main St
Coshocton, OH 43812
Coshocton OH News
Jun 10, 2016
June pick-your-own: berries, peas and flowers
2. Stokes Berry Farm, 2822 Center Road, northwest of Wilmington: strawberries, black raspberries (937-382-4004)
3. Carobeth Berry Farm, 35100 Pike Township Road 68, north of Frazeysburg: blueberries, black and red raspberries (740-828-3091)
4. Circle S Farms, 9015 London Groveport Road, southwest of Grove City: strawberries (614-878-9462, 614-878-7980, www.circlesfarm.com)
5. Doran’s Farm Market, 5462 Babbitt Road, near New Albany: peas, strawberries (614-855-3885, www.doransfarmmarket.com)
6. Hann Farms, 4600 Lockbourne Road: peas, strawberries (614-491-0812, www.hannfarmsmarket.com)
7. Barrett’s Strawberry Farm, 11434 Fairfield Road, south of Leesburg: strawberries (937-780-4961)
8. Legend Hills Orchard, 11335 Reynolds Road, south of Utica: strawberries (740-892-2498, www.legendhillsorchard.com)
9. Wishwell Farms, 3381 Route 68 N., north of Bellefontaine: strawberries (937-592-2173, www.wishwellfarms.com)
10. Blossoms at the Bend, 5564 Williamsport Pike, south of Williamsport: flowers all summer (740-986-3020, 740-986-9503, www.blossomsatthebend.com)
11. Stir Family Farm, 8162 Madison Walnut Road, east of Ashville: strawberries, black raspberries (740-983-8648, 740-497-2935, stirfamilyfarm.yolasite.com)
12. The Blueberry Patch, 1285 W. Hanley Road, near Mansfield: blueberries (419-884-1797, www.theblueberrypatch.org)
13. Jacquemin Farms, 7437 Hyland Croy Road, east of Plain City, near Dublin: ... (Columbus Dispatch)Apr 22, 2016
James 'Jim' Henry Meliotes
Gary, of Jeromesville; and Tracey Meliotes of Gahanna. He also had 10 grandchildren: eight from Jane, including Zachary Mickle, married to Keeley, of Coshocton; Amy Martin, married to Josiah, of Big Prairie; Isaac Mickle of Coshocton; Elisha Mickle, married to Kayla, of Canton; and Ruth, Sarah, John, and Grace Mickle, all of Jeromesville; two are from Steve, including Stephanie Meliotes of Los Angeles, Calif., and Natalie Meliotes of St. Petersburg, Russia. He also had four great-grandchildren: three from Zachary, including Hope, Kortnee, and Noah Mickle; and one from Amy, Kaleb Martin.
Jim was preceded in death by both of his parents, as well as his brother, Harry L. Hutchinson, of Mount Vernon, in 1952.
Jim was employed by Cooper Energy Services, now Siemens, for 42 years as a machinist-inspector, and was a very hard worker who took pride in supporting his family. He was a member and avid supporter of the NRA, who loved trap and target shooting. He also enjoyed playing and winning many gin rummy and euchre games with his family through the years.
A graveside service in his honor is open to the public and will be held at the Union Grove Cemetery in Gambier on Saturday, at 1:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be made to the Mount Carmel Foundation at mountcarmelfoundation.org or by calling 614-546-4500.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family by visiting www.snyderfuneralhomes.com.
The Snyder Funeral Homes in Mount Vernon are honored to serve the family of James “Jim” Henry Meliotes.
Mount Vernon News: 740-397-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter, @mountvernonnews
Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your lan... (Mount Vernon News (subscription) (blog))