Oops A Daisy Flower Shop
Order flowers and gifts from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop located in Redondo Beach CA for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or a funeral service. The address of the flower shop is 201 S Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach California 90277 Zip. The phone number is (310) 798-8887. We are committed to offer the most accurate information about Oops A Daisy Flower Shop in Redondo Beach CA. Please contact us if this listing needs to be updated. Oops A Daisy Flower Shop delivers fresh flowers – order today.
Oops A Daisy Flower Shop
201 S Pacific Coast Hwy
Express you love, friendship, thanks, support - or all of the above - with beautiful flowers & gifts!
Find Oops A Daisy Flower Shop directions to 201 S Pacific Coast Hwy in Redondo Beach, CA (Zip 90277 ) on the Map. It's latitude and longitude coordinates are 33.83997, -118.385559 respectively.
Florists in Redondo Beach CA and Nearby Cities
3423 Torrance BlvdTorrance, CA 90503(2.05 Miles from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop)
1734 Aviation BlvdRedondo Beach, CA 90278(2.87 Miles from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop)
1126 Crenshaw BlvdTorrance, CA 90501(2.98 Miles from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop)
2709 Artesia BlvdRedondo Beach, CA 90278(3.15 Miles from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop)
1815 Hawthorne BlvdRedondo Beach, CA 90278 (3.25 Miles from Oops A Daisy Flower Shop)
Flowers and Gifts News
Apr 7, 2017
In search of wildflowers? Chances are there's some great craft beer nearby
Palos Verdes Peninsula (near the thriving breweries in Torrance, and fan-favorites such as El Segundo Brewing Co. and Redondo Beach’s King Harbor Brewery), to the paths around Griffith Park (convenient to Eagle Rock Brewery, Golden Road Brewing and Brewyard Beer Co.), there is ample opportunity for urban flower hunting. One last favorite recommendation — the sprawling Huntington Library and Gardens in Pasadena is painted with flowers. They may not be technically wildflowers, but the desert garden in particular is a worthy destination, and the newly relaunched restaurants from Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger offer some serviceable craft beer options (Stone IPA, Scrimshaw Pils).Beachwood BBQ, 210 E. 3rd St, Long Beach, (562) 436-4020, beachwoodbbq.com/brewery.htmlBallast Point LBC, 110 N. Marina Drive, Long Beach, (562) 296-4470, www.ballastpoint.com/locations/Eagle Rock Brewery, 3056 Roswell St., (323) 257-7866, www.eaglerockbrewery.comGolden Road Brewing, 5410 W San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, (213) 373-4644, goldenroad.laBrewyard Beer Co., 906 Western Ave., Glendale, (818) 409-9448, www.brewyardbeercompany.com/ email@example.com@latimesfoodALSO: a href="http://www. (Los Angeles Times)Jun 10, 2016
Tuesday's High Country Sports Update....
Central in the section semifinal and an 11-3 win over Neuqua Valley (Naperville) in the sectional championship game.
22. (29) Redondo Union (Redondo Beach, Calif.), 31-2The Seahawks captured the Southern Section Division 3 championship for the second year in a row with a 2-1 win over Woodbridge (Irvine). Redondo Union also topped Beckman (Irvine) 5-2 in the semifinals.
23. (35) Dallas Jesuit, 34-8-2Jacob Palisch struck out 13 batters and led the Rangers back into the state tournament with a 9-1 win over Atascocita in the Region 2 Class 6A championship game. Dallas Jesuit will meet Johnson (San Antonio) in the semifinals.
24. (NR) Langham Creek (Houston, Texas), 30-11Langham Creek knocked off No. 1-ranked Deer Park 0-9, 3-2, 4-0 to win the Texas Class 6A Region 3 championship and advance to the state tournament.
25. (1) Deer Park (Texas), 37-3Deer Park's run at a state championship came to an end in the Region 3 final, falling 9-0, 2-3, 0-4 to Langham Creek. Season over.
26. (26) American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.), 19-5Season over.
27. (28) Mountain Ridge (Glendale, Ariz.), 26-6Season over.
28. (30) Catholic-B.R. (Baton Rouge, La.), 31-7Season over.
29. (31) Basic (Henderson, Nev.), 36-4Nevada Division I state champion. Season over.
30. (32) Hillcrest (Tuscaloosa, Ala.), 40-10Alabama Class 6A state champion. Season over.
31. (33) Locust Grove (Ga.), 33-5Georgia Class 4A state champion. Season over.
32. (34) Westminster (Atlanta), 30-6Georgia Class 3A state champion. Season over.
33. (36) Blessed Trinity (Roswell, Ga.), 33-4Season over.
34. (37) Buford (Ga.), 32-5Season over.
35. (39) Russellville (Ala.), 47-7Alabama Class 5A state champion. Season over.
36. (40) Steinbrenner (Lutz, Fla.), 27-5Florida Class 8A state champion. Season over.
37. (41) Gaither (Tampa, Fla.), 20-9Florida Class 7A state champion. Season over.
38. (44) Alamo Heights (San Antonio), 26-7Alamo Heights blanked Borne-Champion (Boerne) 2-0 behind the pitching of Forrest Whitley, who gave up just two hits and struck out 14. The Mules advanced to the Class 5A state tournament.
39. (43) Venice (Fla.), 26-6Season over.
40. (45) Calallen (Corpus Christi, Texas), 27-4Season over.
41. (47) Prestonwood Christian (Plano, Texas), 35-1TAPPS Class 5A state champion. Season over.
42. (48) Hanover (Mechanicsville, Va.), 22-1Hanover won the 4A East Region championship with an 11-0 win over Jamestown on Saturday. Hanover also defeated Luisa 2-0 in the first round of the tournament and Lafayette 14-3 in the semifinals. Hanover advanced to the Class 4A state tournament with the win.
43. (49) Siegel (Murfreesboro, Tenn.), 31-9Tennessee Class AAA state champion. Season over.
44. (50) East (Shawnee Mission, Kan.), 17-4Kansas Class 6A state champion. Season over.
45. (NR) Amarillo (Texas), 32-14Amarillo defeated Midland Lee in two strai... (Go Blue Ridge)Apr 22, 2016
Days before her death, wrestling star and actress Chyna posted a rambling YouTube video
The wrestling star and actress known as Chyna was found dead Wednesday in her Redondo Beach home, three days after posting a rambling and sometimes incoherent video on YouTube.In the 13-minute video posted to her YouTube channel on Sunday, a groggy Chyna, whose real name was Joan Marie Laurer, walks around a beach-side residence talking to herself. She wears headphones and feathers in her hair and speaks in slurred language as she makes herself a smoothie and talks about the vitamins she’s taking.
“So passive aggressive,” Chyna says after looking through the refrigerator. “I’m like just rude lately. But doing good. I’m having fun because I feel like I can express myself.”Join the conversation on Facebook >>
Redondo Beach police said officers found Chyna, 46, in her apartment on Wednesday afternoon, dead on her bed, after receiving a call from her friend about a woman not breathing. The friend said Chyna had not answered her phone in a few days, the police department said in a statement.Ed Winter, a spokesman for the Los Ange... (Los Angeles Times)Apr 22, 2016
Names+Faces: 'Little Gandhi' wins film fest award
WWE wrestler Chyna as a “possible overdose.”
Chyna, whose real name is Joan Marie Laurer, was found dead at her apartment in Redondo Beach, Calif., on Wednesday. She was 46.
Ed Winter, Los Angeles County’s assistant chief coroner, said Wednesday that an autopsy was planned in the next few days. It could be weeks before the results of toxicology tests are known.
Opran returns to TV
Sex. Lies. Greed. Addiction. Infidelity. All the things you’d expect from a show about a staunchly religious family.
“Greenleaf,” executive-produced by and costarring Oprah Winfrey, lands on the former daytime queen’s OWN on June 21. But on Wednesday, the Tribeca Film Festival offered a sneak preview of the new drama series’ first episode, in which a former preacher named Grace (Gigi) Greenleaf (Merle Dandridge) returns to her family’s opulent Memphis estate so she can bury her sister, who committed suicide.
Before she even sets foot in the door, tensions arise and secrets start to spill. The most sinister secret keeper: an uncle (Gregory Alan Williams) whom Gigi and her boozing aunt Mavis (Winfrey) think is a pedophile.
Free Press news services
Read or Share this story: http://on.freep.com/1Wgqv1C
... (Detroit Free Press)Apr 22, 2016
Earth Day 2016 events in the South Bay and Harbor Area
Art to Grow On at 2 p.m., and a ONEHOPE wine tasting at 6:30 p.m. Complete details at www.terranea.com.
Chalk Art Challenge: The event was rained out last weekend, but participants of all levels are invited to create a chalk drawing to commemorate Earth Day. Along seawall at Redondo Beach Marina, 181 N. Harbor Drive. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 16. Go to www.facebook.com/KingHarborAssociation for more information.
Earth Day celebration: Join the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 23 for a volunteer opportunity, a hike with rangers, a nature-inspired art project, native plant sale, backyard birding presentation, refreshments and more. The event will be held at White Point Nature Preserve, 1600 W. Paseo del Mar. To sign up for the volunteer outdoor work day, call Jill Wittman at 310-541-7613 or go to http://pvplc.volunteerhub.com. www.pvplc.org.
Earth Day Fair and Coastal Bird Fest: A celebration of nature and local wildlife with a beach cleanup, educational demonstrations, music, arts and crafts, children’s activities will be held April 16. Cleanup from 8-10 a.m.; bird fest 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, 3720 Stephen M. White Drive, San Pedro. Free. 310-548-7562, www.cabrillomarineaquarium.org.
E-Waste Recycling Collection Drive: Don’t leave electronic waste at the curb, bring it to Port of Los Angeles High School, 250 W. Fifth St., from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 23. Proceeds go to the National Honors Society.
Earth Day Expo and Interfaith Service: The Garden Church will host is first Earth Day event in collaboration with Green Girl Farms and the South Coast Interfaith Council. Highlights include educational booths, music, readings, garden activities and other events honoring the planet. 429 W. Sixth St. 1-6 p.m. April 24. 310-929-0547, www.gardenchurchsp.org.
ExxonMobil Earth Day: Celebrate Earth Day 2016 by planting natives and enhancing the beauty of Madrona Marsh Preserve at an event sponsored by the ExxonMobil refinery. 8 a.m. to noon April 23 at 3201 Plaza del Amo. Gloves and refreshments will be provided. Wear closed-toe shoes and jeans. 310-782-3989, friendsofmadronamarsh.com
Recycling event: Drop off electronics, clothing, shoes and used oil and filters for recycling. Free paper shredding also will available. No hazardous waste will be accepted. Toyota employee parking lot J, off Toyota Way, south of the intersection of 190th Street and Van Ness Avenue. 8 a.m. to noon April 23. http://bit.ly/1NaRWbq
Chalk Fest and Tree Giveaway: Create family-friendly art with an Earth Day theme. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 16. First 100 attendees provided with free chalk, or bring your own biodegradable chalk. Distribution of free trees to L.A. City residents while supplies last. Wilmington Waterfront Park, 1004 W. C St. Free. www.portoflosangeles.org
... (The Daily Breeze)Mar 11, 2016
A 'super bloom' of wildflowers blankets Death Valley's landscape
Fewer sea lions have been stranded this year, but that's a bad sign, scientists say1 dead, 3 hurt after powerful waves pound break wall in Redondo Beach
... (Los Angeles Times)
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including Oops A Daisy Flower Shop florist on this page.