Nevada, NV Florists
Find florist in Nevada state that deliver flowers for any occasion including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Funerals as well as Valentines Day and Mother's Day. Select a Nevada
city below to find local flower shops contact information, address and more.
Nevada State Featured Florists
2550 E Windmill Ln Ste 165Henderson, NV 89074
1610 E Charleston Blvd Ste 130Las Vegas, NV 89104
906 S 6Th St Ste BLas Vegas, NV 89101
176 GoldfieldYerington, NV 89447
2760 Cactus View DrReno, NV 89506
Nevada Flowers News
Oct 26, 2018
Newly Public Flower One to Buy Nevada Cannabis Cultivator for $27.2 Million
Flower One Announces Acquisition of NLV Organics, an Operating Nevada Cultivator and Producer
Flower One will leverage newly acquired assets to support its rapid market entry into Nevada and will now own 9 Nevada Cannabis Licenses
TORONTO, Oct. 9, 2018 /CNW/ – Flower One Holdings Inc. (“Flower One” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has entered into agreements with NLV Organics, Inc. and related parties (“NLVO”), to purchase a 100% interest in a property in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and all of the business’ tangible and intangible assets. The acquisition of NLVO’s assets also brings to Flower One a team of experienced cultivators and producers and therefore immediate understanding of post-harvest production techniques and supply relationship... Oct 26, 2018
Flower One, Owner of Nevada's Largest Cannabis Cultivation and Production Facility, Acquires Key Retail Property
Flower One has applied for multiple Nevada based dispensary licenses as an effective way to better understand the cannabis consumers' preferences
TORONTO, Oct. 23, 2018 /CNW/ - Flower One Holdings Inc. (CSE: FONE) ("Flower One" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a property acquisition in North Las Vegas from an arm's length third party for total cash consideration of $1.15 million to support its future retail presence. The property is a freestanding former bank building offering important security attributes beneficial to the Company's retail strategy. The building is conveniently located within close proximity to the major retail corridor in North Las Vegas, the Cannery Hotel & Casino, the Company... Oct 26, 2018
North Las Vegas family mourns mother, 2 siblings shot to death
Shoro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-387-5290. Follow @mike_shoro on Twitter.
West Lake Mead Boulevard and Simmons Street, Las Vegas, Nevada
... Jul 26, 2018
Floral Design Class for Adults and Teens July 24
RSVP to email@example.com.
The class takes place on Tuesday, July 24 from 10am-noon at the Silver City School House at 385 High Street, Silver City, Nevada, located 3 miles from Virginia City; 7 miles from Dayton and 12 miles from Carson City.
Floral Designer Lynnette Edmondson brings over a decade of experience to Community Roots & Shoots as a previous Floral Manager for Albertson's/ Savemart, and she also previously owned her own floral business. Community Roots & Shoots is Healthy Communities Coalition's nonprofit garden center, floral and gift shop. Proceeds benefit school gardens, job training programs and more.
Jul 26, 2018
Things to do on Tuesday around Carson City
Creative Growth Art Center in Oakland, CA)
- CCAI Art Exhibit: ‘The Wind Calls,' a group exhibition by University of Nevada, Reno students in the Community Development building [formerly the BRIC]: 108 E Proctor St (8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm)
- ‘From Dust to Water' Paintings by Matthew Couper in the OXS Gallery at the Nevada Arts Council: 716 N. Carson St. (8am-5pm)
- Bowling and Shoe Rental Specials (9am-4pm at Carson Lanes; 9am-5pm at Gold Dust West)
- Story Time Adventures: The Giant Saguaro at the Children's Museum of Northern Nevada (9:30am-10:30am; a different story with craft and play each week; museum admission: $6 ages 16-64, $4 ages 2-15, $5 seniors 65+, free for those 1 and younger)
- ‘Spirit of America' Art Show in the Nevada Artists Association Gallery at the Brewery Arts Center (10am-4pm)
- CCAI Art Exhibit: ‘Jenny Raven: The Creative Growth Years 1979 – 1984' in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center (room open to the public during Carson City official meetings)
- New Volunteer Orientation at the Carson Valley Community Food Closet: 1255 Waterloo Ln Unit B, Gardnerville (10:30am; All interested parties are welcome to attend, no RSVP required; We will give you a tour of the warehouse, talk about our volunteer opportunities, and give you the opportunity to sign up for a volunteer shift)
- $6.50 Movies All Day for Reward Members at Galaxy Theater - Fandango (some restrictions/exclusions apply; apply free online at www.galaxytheaters.com )
- Free Lunch for Kids Program at the Bridge Church: 901 N. Stewart AND at Park Terrace Park: 1327 La Loma (11am-12:15pm, weather permitting; Open to ages 2-18, Children do not need to be enrolled in any program at the meal site - Adults are not eligible for these federally funded meals; Meals must be eaten at the serving site, they cannot be carried away; hosted by Food For Thought)
- Twosday at the Westside Pour House (11am-10pm; $2 tacos, chips with salsa, and beer specials)
- All you can eat Wings at the Fox Brewpub (11am-10pm; $14.95)
- All day Happy Hour at Remedy's Bar (11am-close)
- $1 PBR at the Blue Bull
- Live Music with CW and Dr. Spitmore at Comma Coffee (12pm-2pm)
- Capital Nevada Toastmasters Weekly Meeting at the Black Bear Diner inside the Max Casino in the Atrium in the back (12:05pm-1pm)
- Carson City Arts and Culture Coalition Monthly Meeting in the Espresso Yourself Cafe at the Brewery Arts Center (2:30pm; all artists, representatives of arts organizations, and those interested in the arts in Carson City are invited)
- Family Game Night at Battle Born Social: 318 N. Carson St. (4pm-9pm; kids 10 and under eat free with purchase of adult entrée; family friendly games in dining room, adults only games in the Sage Lounge)
- MindenFest Farmers Market on Esmeralda Street in Downtown Minden (4pm-8pm; fresh produce, arts and crafts, baked goods, local meat, and live music)
- Sun Mountain Meditation Group at Sierra Foot and Ankle: 2350 S. Carson St., #4 – corner of Rhodes and S. Curry St. (4:30pm-5:15pm...